Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ambitious Day

I am home today because for the next two days I will probably be sitting behind the wheel of a truck pushing snow, so I guess I should try to get something done. I have a new bread recipe I might try and I think I might try to get to the next step in one of my end grain cutting boards. I would have a third project to work on today but I have a very bad dog here and he likes to work on the same things I do!! I will clear things up...........the other day I started making a wooden chain and had probably put four hours into making this particular one. I went to my basement to use the table saw and when I reached the living room there lay my innocent little Malamute sleeping so soundly.....surrounded by a pile of shredded wooden chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment